Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS
Post Icon

Monochrome no Kiss from Kuroshitsuji by SID


The monochromy blows through our colorless encounter
I shall entrust every pain of mine to you

The unforgiving autumn, which forcefully traces my scars, comes
While your cool fingers still beckon me

I'm troublesome after I melted like ice
You tenderly scoop me up and and toy around with me with your lips

Nevertheless, I search for a single form of love
My dried eyes tied it to the present rather than a time far beyond
If I can, I want to end while shrouded this like
Together, we concealed our pale selves; the moon is hiding, too

Since then, I even came to love the night somewhat
In the sea of dependence, I forget to even breathe

Right before we get absorbed in each other, you only leave behind a tepid warmth
In the art of knowing when to quit, I hate your conceited kisses

Don't leave me alone, take my hint and make me colorful already
No matter what your words are, they slip out of your room
Getting confused, falling asleep- Tell me there's more than that?
The sighs are lost in the question behind a smile; only the moon is watching

When the next long needle points to the ceiling
You won't be around anymore; I won't need you anymore

Nevertheless, I definitely searched for a form of love
My teary eyes tied it to the present rather than a time far beyond
If I can, I want to end while shrouded this like
In your wish, night brings the morning along in vain

With a tender, passionate, yet cowardly kiss

Color it, the moon illuminates our final night

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live Chat!

video chat provided by Tinychat