Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS
Post Icon

Karma from Tales of the Abyss by Bump of Chicken

A glass ball was dropped
When I chased it, another one was dropped
In a single spot of sunshine, only one remains

When their existences began, reluctantly, people take up space
So that it won't be taken away, they protect it

Even though I kept my hands clean, they looked dirty
Before I doubt my memories, my memories doubt me

Surely, we will meet
The same sound of our beats becomes a sign

I am here; because I'll always be calling
When our worn out reasons overlap and sway
We'll understand the meaning of our birth

As our existence continues
Because we can't help it, we take up space
In a single spot of sunshine
The two of us can't fit

A glass ball was dropped
When it fell, something broke out
In the place we fought for, we basked in the sun

These footsteps we've counted
We realized they were nothing more than numbers
The thing we must understand is somehow in the space between one and zero

For the first time, we will meet
The same flag of our cries becomes a sign
Don't forget, because I'll always be calling
When we bury the overlapping reasons
The promise will be exchanged

Like mirrors, the two of us
Are to reflect each other's karma
Our dirtied hands touch and feel our shapes

You're here; I definitely feel you
We are in a single spot of sunshine

Don't forget, because I'll always be calling
From the inside of the same glass ball

Yes, we will surely meet
When a cross is built on the buried reasons
The promise will be fulfilled
We will become one

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live Chat!

video chat provided by Tinychat