Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS
Post Icon

Rocks from Naruto by Hound Dog

Come on!

As if you are being chased, you are in a hurry.
This dry heart is screaming.
This stubbornly burning star.
Is still far away.
I have been losing while I'm seeking.
I have been robbed while I'm giving it.
For no one, no one's property.
This is our "now".

Overlap our feeling.
Overlap the dream.
Overlap the days sweating.
Holding the tears.
Stirring the blood.

Fighting and loving.
It's just a far light on the way.
I have been betraying while I'm believing.
I haven been hurting while I'm praying.
It's no one's business, it's no one's fault.
Our now.
Untie the pain.
Untie the heart.
Untie the shadow.
Hold the breath.
Run through the darkness.
Feeling grief and dreaming.
Will never end on the way.

I wanna ROCKS.
In the heart ROCKS.

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live Chat!

video chat provided by Tinychat