Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
RSS
Post Icon

Perfect-Area Complete! from Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu by Natsuko Asou

Something that grows when you leave it alone- What is it?

One more chance, one more chance
never never give up!
one more chance, one more chance
never give up!

Meeting someone else is easy to do
I've decided the answer first at the beginning
My heart throbbing when I'm thinking whether I passed or not
I won't be flustered in love or matches

Study, study, study and sighing all night
I'm a genius dreamer inside me
It'd be great if everyone's wishing comes true
I won't worry about other people's worlds

Perfect-area complete!
I'm definitely waiting here
Perfect-area, I hear the voice I desire
ah! EAR EAR!!

Why? I won't stop, and we pass each other by
If I'm your confidante
"Are we friends?" "Yes, we are."
It's a sad score of 0
No! I'll redo it and rewrite it
I'm serious. One more chance please
From now, a better future is awaiting
More wonderful than now is my life, my life, my life!!

I wished upon the moon and upon the stars
Scientifically, I couldn't do anything about it
I dreamed of tomorrow, whose brightness increased
And I learned of patience with love

Bit by bit by bit, the rainclouds spread
I'm wet because a sudden squall
It's like all of my worries, look, are washed away
Let's forget about our complaints

Passive-nature conversation!
I want to move you, more and always
Passive-nature, I can change by my own choice
hi! EAR EAR!!

What? Nonchalantly, I tried asking
My studying is lacking
"Does the possibility..." "Exist?"
How many points on the test, I wonder
Yes! Anyone, even you
Will make it in time; give up? It's wrong!
Greetings to the season that starts from now
From now I'll start my love, my love, my love!!

By the time I realized, why I'm born?
I don't know, as my awareness is already growing
Strongly, strongly

Why? This emotion won't stop
My studying is lacking
"Does the possibility..." "Exist?"
Or have zero marks again?
No! I'll redo it and rewrite it
I'm serious. One more chance please
Because a future more wonderful than now exists
More wonderful than now is my life, my life, my life!!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Live Chat!

video chat provided by Tinychat